Friday, September 11, 2009

Taedyn loves football


Taedyn loves playing football. Bo has recorded every game Taedyn has played. Taedyn and Bo will watch the games and pick them apart as what was good and what he could have done. I sit there and laugh at them. Taedyn loves talking about his game with his dad. Bo's parents are coming up and Taedyn is so excited that his grandpa is going to watch him play football. Notice the number he has "12" his favorite player is Tom Brady from the Patriots. Him and my dad go the rounds about Brady and so Taedyn got this number to tease my dad, and that he loves Brady. It is fun to see him enjoy playing and how much he loves this sport.

2 comments:

  1. Jacobsen Family- I didn't even know you had a blog! So exciting. Your kids are so darling! I hadn't even seen a picture of Kadence, she is beautiful! I heard she arrived from your mom's blog. It looks like life is really great for you all. I am jealous of the Jacobsen reunion. It looks like a blast. I have always wanted to go on a cattle drive. Honest! Hopefully the Mounts Reunion is a blast too! I wish it wasn't so far away! Love, The Morris'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that every little boy wants to play football? Colby keeps telling Hunter he's not going to let him, just from all the injuries he still suffers from when he played in High School. And I'd rather him not. But how do we keep him from it?

    ReplyDelete